For the Meat:
1. Combine orange juice, soy sauce, oil and 1 package Riega Carne Asada seasoning. Marinate steak for 2-12 hours.
2. Grill, sear, or sauté until desired temperature is reached.
For the Wraps:
1. Cut the heads off romaine lettuce and rinse the leaves under cold water if they haven’t already been washed.
2. In a small skillet, add olive oil and sauté red bell pepper until tender. Season with salt and pepper, set aside.
3. Top each romaine leaf with carne asada meat, bell pepper, and optional queso fresco. Enjoy!