For the Meat:
1. Coat the pork shoulder with Riega seasoning. Place in slow cooker, fat side up.
2. Add onion, garlic and orange juice.
3. Cook on low for 8-10 hours until shreds easily.
4. Shred with a fork and enjoy!
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes:
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. On a lined baking sheet, pour olive oil on the cut side of the sweet potato and then season with salt. Lay them facing down and bake for about 45 minutes or until the potato is tender.
3. Flip potatoes back over and top with ½ cup carnitas meat on each. Place back in the oven for 4 minutes or until carnitas meat is warm.
4. Remove from the oven, top with buffalo sauce and optional garnishes, enjoy!