For the shredded pork:
1. To the instant pot, add cubed pork loin, then toss with oil. Pour in Riega Seasoning and coat thoroughly.
2. Pour in chicken stock, then secure and lock the lid. Press Meat/Poultry button or Pressure Cook button to high pressure. Set the timer for 40 minutes and make sure the pressure cooker knob is sealed.
3. Once finished, remove pork pieces from the pot and shred with a fork. Save 1 cup of the cooking broth for the rice bake.
For the rice bake:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Assemble the bake by layering pre-cooked rice in the bottom of a deep dish, then topping with shredded pork. Pour 1 cup of cooking broth over the pork.
3. Top with shredded cheese, pineapple, black beans, corn, bell pepper and pico/salsa. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Top with green onion or cilantro, drizzled sour cream and enjoy!