For the shredded pork:
1. To the instant pot, add cubed pork, then toss with oil. Pour in Riega Seasoning and coat thoroughly.
2. Pour in chicken stock and pineapple, then secure and lock the lid. Press Meat/Poultry button or Pressure Cook button to high pressure. Set the timer for 40 minutes and make sure the pressure cooker knob is sealed.
3. Once finished, remove pork pieces from the pot and shred with a fork, set aside. Remove cooking broth.
For the queso:
1. To the instant pot, add cream cheese, sour cream, water, cumin, garlic powder and chicken bouillon cubes.
2. Cover and seal the lid and cook on manual for 1 minute. It will take about 8-10 minutes before the heat and pressure builds up to start cooking.
3. Use a spoon to push the quick release pressure valve on top of the pot and let the steam fully empty before removing the lid.
4. Stir in the heavy whipping cream and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add the shredded pork back in, and mix thoroughly.
6. Top with smoked paprika and/or corn for serving. Serve with corn tortilla chips and enjoy!